An American Sandwich Bar @ Bowery to Williamsburg, Oliver Lane, Melbourne CBD

Here's the thing. Why is this place called Bowery to Williamsburg? Ok. It's just a name of a place that serves above average sandwiches. Having some time to spare on my first week on my new job, my cousins and I met up for lunch here. It's on Oliver Lane, a cobble-stoned walkway (I hated walking on these with my boots!), that is oh-so-cute but painful on my feet with what I had on that day. Anyway...

Food here is definitely designed for the hungry. Do not come here if you're not hungry and I mean it. The sandwiches are just packed to the brim with fillings and dressings. I love it. I thought the best sandwich out of what we ordered was the Wagyu Beef Patty (all sandwiches here are $17 with pretzels and a side dish). It's served sandwiched on thick brioche slices.

Two more after the jump...


Bowery to Williamsburg on Urbanspoon




Seafood Roll and a Broccoli Salad
Reuben Sandwich with Mac and Cheese

Comments