My Trip to Japan 2016 - Tokyo - Shinjuku, Kabukicho, Kappabashi, Harajuku, Shibuya

Admittedly, we didn't do a lot of sight seeing while in Tokyo. Most times, Mom would find a cafe to work then I would walk around the area. I really quite enjoyed these times alone and I could take my time to walk around and look at the shops. Most of my souvenir shopping were at Tokyu Hands (Shinjuku), Loft (Shibuya), Mandarake and Animate (Shibuya) and Kappabashi (Kitchen Street).

Takashimaya at Shinjuku

Shinjuku walkway towards the JR station

JR station with the Lumine malls

Kabukicho, where we had our yakiniku dinner



Hundreds of bowls at a shop along Kappabashi street

Harajuku Takeshi Street, the main fashion street

This has to be one of my favorite shots - the mirrored walls of Tokyu Plaza

At Shibuya Loft, Hello Kitty takes centre stage with a local artist

Shibuya at night - I was planning to take a picture of the crossing but did not have the time
This is Shibuya 109, one of the malls

Comments